DripStat Spring 2018 RoadMap
We have a ton of new things coming to the DripStat Platform this quarter. That includes 2 brand new products and huge updates to existing products.
2 New Products
1. Browser Monitoring
Measure your frontend performance. From Single Page Apps (SPA) to static pages, get deep insights on the load of every page.
2. NodeJS APM
Monitor your NodeJS Applications. Our high fidelity APM will now support NodeJS!
Huge updates to existing products
Existing product lines will receive huge updates
The Java APM agent will receive updates to:
- Support latest version of all existing frameworks/drivers
- Docker Support
- Database Connection Pool metrics
- WebSocket monitoring
- Java 10 support
Huge update for Infrastructure Monitoring coming.
- Integration with 25 different databases and infrastructure tools
- Docker container monitoring
- AWS Cloudwatch monitoring
- Inventory Management and Exploration
All of the above should be launched in this quarter (2nd quarter 2018). We will let you as each of the above gets released.
Our aim is to provide you the deepest level of insight in your infrastructure. With the upcoming updates and new products we hope to push that to a whole new level!